Friday, April 6, 2012

A simple explanation.....

Neon Nonagon might be a strange name for a blog but it pretty much fits me perfectly.  First I am a child of 80's so Neon might as well have been a staple in my wardrobe.  I also find that putting my kids in at least a little bit of neon makes them really easy to spot on the playground.  Nonagon comes from the fact that I am a Math teacher.  I love Math and am a bit of a nerd for that reason.   Perhaps it could go a little deeper though.  A nonagon has nine different sides and quite often I feel like I am being pulled in nine different directions.  On top of working full time, I am a single mom of the two most beautiful kids on earth.  My 7 year old son Sabien and my almost 3 year old daughter Aria.   Ironically my ex-husband use to sarcastically call me the "domestic goddess" because I struggled with any semblance of domestic bliss.   Since being on my own though I have found my creative side flourishing.  So here I am the bright t-shirt on the playground.   This is the Neon Nonagon and this is my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment